Saturday, July 10, 2010

How to Get a Gemini Man Back - Proven Advice to Win Back His Love


Image : http://www.flickr.com


Do you want to get a Gemini man back? If you've been in love with a man like this and you two are no longer together, it's emotionally challenging. You adore him and even though you know you should be moving on from the break up and picking up the pieces of your life, you can't seem to do it. You wish there was a way for you to go back in time and rewrite history so you two would still be together. You can't. You can ensure the future is different though. There are steps you can take that will help you get another chance at love with the man of your dreams.

One very important fact to keep in mind if you want to get a Gemini man back is to control your emotions. At the best of times, Gemini men struggle when confronted with an overly emotional woman. They aren't drawn to women who wear their hearts on their sleeves. Your guy wanted you to feel things deeply but he doesn't want all of that spilling over for the world to see. If you try and approach him to speak with him about getting back together when you're crying, he's going to shut down. He'll look for any excuse to end the conversation and you'll feel even worse about things. It's much better to present yourself as mature and emotionally stable. This will certainly go a long ways towards helping to get him back.

As you likely are already aware of, your Gemini man thrives on spontaneity and change. One reason that men born under this star sign break up with their girlfriends is because the relationship has become monotonous and boring. If you constantly do the same things and you become predictable, he'll find you less appealing.

That's why you can reignite his attention if you transform yourself into the woman of his dreams. Instead of being conventional, show that you're a firecracker. Do something completely unexpected. Go on a last minute vacation with your girlfriends, cut your hair or jump headfirst into a new career. Once he sees that you're full of surprises, he'll be drawn back in. He'll realize that there's a whole side of you he wasn't aware of and his curiosity will get the better of him.

Never lose who you are though when you are trying to get a Gemini man back. Hold onto your self esteem as tightly as you can. Never beg him to come back to you or plead with him to reconsider the break up. Instead, stay strong and belief in the woman you are. That confidence will shine through and he'll realize that you're a one in a million treasure who won't compromise herself for anyone. He'll love you more for that.

See Also :หีควย แอบถ่าย ทางบ้าน รูปโป้ แอบถ่าย ทางบ้าน รูปโป้ หี ควย Amazon2Pligg http://www.stylid.org/

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Becky Ross , I really want to testify to the good work of Prophet ogidi for what he has don for me . couple of years ago, my husband left home after we had little misunderstanding, he never returned, no phone calls, no letters, no emails and no sign of him anywhere.and at the same time My daughter got sick so ill, things were so tough for me. I had lost hope, 2 years ago, i met a psychic, he said he would help me, i give him a try but all to no nothing happened, i lost hope completely, my daughter's situation got worse each day. Last month, i saw a posting concerning the good works of the Spiritual professional(prophet ogidi), i told the great man my problem and he told me that there is nothing to be worry about for me contacting him all my problem is solved .. He asked me to provide the spiriual materials needed to cast the spells and of cost which i did (Bring Lover back, Healing spell and Career spells). In a matter of weeks, my husband called me and told me he was sorry and that he wants to come back to me and that he would explain everything when he comes back, three days later, i got a call from the new job i apple for with an Real Estate company, right now, my daughter's is finally healed. I want to thanks prophet ogidi,for what he has don for me and my family. you can contact him via email: MIRACLECENTER110@GMAIL.COM. the solution to all problem i know you are going to be the next to share your testimony to people you can call the great man on +2348182260982

    ReplyDelete