Monday, July 12, 2010

ZODIAC Cancer (Disney)

!I DON'T EARN ANY MONEY FROM THIS MOVIE. IT'S MADE JUST BECAUSE OF MY LOVE OF ASTROLOGY AND DISNEY!THE ONLY THING THAT IS MINE IS THE IDEA OF USING THESE DISNEY(&OTHERS!) MOVIES FOR THE ZODIAC SIGNS! I forgot something - As Linda Goosman says: The three most important things for every woman Cancer can be ordered in 6 different ways(depending on their importance): motherhood - money - marriage money - marriage - motherhood marriage - motherhood - money motherhood - marriage - money money - motherhood - marriage marriage - money - motherhood This movie is connected with the zodiac sign Cancer.I made it with lots of love as I'll make the other 3 if I have enough time.Of course, the animation isn't mine - it's from Disney's films and also from Dreamworks(Shrek, Prince of Egypt,Paulie and I hope I won't miss something)20 Century Fox's Princess Anastasia...The information is from my favourite writer - Linda Goodman (especially the books Sun signs and Love signs)and there's something from me, too :) Enjoy! I'm really sorry that some of the films are in English and others - in Bulgarian.I hope those who doesn't understand Bulgarian have watched the films or will use their imagination :) I just don't have the films that are in Bulgarian in English.And sorry if I have some grammar mistakes :) Thanks for watching!Please comment and rate if you like it :) +The last unicorn

Thanks To :หีควย แอบถ่าย ทางบ้าน รูปโป้ แอบถ่าย ทางบ้าน รูปโป้ หี ควย หลุดรูปโป้ http://fifanano.blog.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment